Update May 11, 2021
- Fixed some interface crashes
- Fixed display of currency in the event
- Fixed lighting for the event capital
Update March 30, 2021
CAMPAIGN AND ADVENTURES
- Addressed an issue where some players did not receive the Marcus's Investigation quest after completing Ianna's Wrath.
- Added English voice lines for the story in regions 4 – 8.
- Addressed an issue where some players did not receive quests required for completing the Naori Island and Veines regions. To get these quests, please visit these regions, exit them (by traveling to the capital, for example), then enter them again.
- You can now see the full maps of the large regions.
- Fort Krigg: the stage "Eliminate the rioters in the special security block" now requires players to eliminate 4 enemy groups instead of 5.
- Facility 902: players must now eliminate all Mechanoid groups between bosses.
- Addressed a rare issue where completing the adventure with a group could block the Liberated Region quest and all subsequent campaign quests.
- Divine form now consumes a third less Faith in Nightmares.
- Adjusted the position of picked-up weapons in the Firestarter's hands.
- Addressed a visual issue with character models that occurred when the Alchemist class was used.
- When using a controller, you can now change your class via the divine abilities panel. You no longer need to open the main menu. Please note: if you have not unlocked any Attack classes, you might not be able to select another class in this window. We will do our best to fix this bug in the near future.
- Addressed an issue that caused the camera to shake if you used a controller to activate certain abilities.
- Addressed an issue where pressing the Skip button on the controller would make you unable to select a divine form.
- Addressed an issue where you could not select "Exit" and "Save" when using the controller.
- When you scan objects, you will now see the companion selected in the Style Room, and not the default model.
- Addressed an issue with the animation of Titan Sentinels on Terra that occurred if the Uppercut ability was used.
- Addressed a visual issue with the Smoldering Tail accessory.
- Changed the position of stats in the list in the Equipment menu. Now all stats that can be found on weapons are positioned close to each other.
- The stat "Total Damage Bonus" has been renamed "Damage Bonus". On weapons, the stat "All Damage" has been renamed "Damage Bonus".
- Added information about the support aura to the description of support classes' talents.
- Addressed an issue where locked nodes in the Temple of Deeds did not show lock icons and hints on how to unlock them.
- Addressed an issue where players could not complete the Factorium challenge.
- Adjusted the position of weapons of certain Reapers of Death.
- Addressed an issue where some players did not receive rewards for the first 7 logins. Those who have not received them will start getting them after visiting the capital. The rewards will be issued regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the first seven logins.
- Addressed an issue that caused the game to crash during the Evil from the Sky quest.
Update, March 4, 2021
- Addressed an issue where players could not get the Robotic Companion quest.
- Addressed an issue where some players did not get quests related to class development when unlocking class temples.
- Addressed an issue where you could get the costume for completing the campaign twice. The duplicate item will be automatically removed the next time you enter the Divine Observatory.
- Factory 501: fixed the lighting errors at the location that occurred if the adventure was restarted.
- Mantide dungeons: players must now eliminate all Mantide groups between bosses.
- Taron Power Station: Amana, the Gorgonide Saboteur, now throws a large shuriken in the direction she is facing and stops moving when she does it. The beams of Hydra Operative Ward now deal reduced damage to the player on the first hit.
- Port Naori: players must now eliminate all the Oceanids at the port warehouse before encountering the first boss.
- Addressed a rare issue where players were unable to progress further after killing the Vird leader during the prologue.
- All "Sudden Attack: <invasion army>" adventures have been renamed "Sudden Attack". The name of the adventure should now fit within the borders of the card.
- Addressed an issue where it was impossible to complete the Ancient Relics quest in Thetin Rift.
- You can now complete the Healing Prayer quest before finishing the campaign.
Temple of Deeds
- Updated the description and mechanics of the Royal Hunt (increases damage to elite enemies and bosses by 12%) and Champion Power (increases damage to common monsters by 10%) bonuses in the Halls of War.
- Fog should now be displayed correctly in Iannor, in the Dankit Island and Saiban Archipelago adventures, and in the Isola Digs region.
- Addressed a few issues with the animation of the fire worshipper in the Fort Krigg adventure.
- Addressed a few visual issues in the Training Hall.
- Fixed the animation of Crespions.
- Added the missing voice lines for Herida and Flavius.
- Removed the extra tab for graphics settings on Nintendo Switch
- Addressed an issue where equipping the Slayer costume on female characters of other classes would cause their weapons to change size.
- Addressed a few issues with the client that caused crashes.
- Addressed an issue that caused sound to stutter and lag.